New Scenario HERE, my first... scaaaary

Here is a new scenario. First one I've made since buying the game in Sept.

It's loosely based on incidents mentioned in COMPANY COMMANDER, but includes my own flair for the dramatic.

I Highly suggest playing as the Allies for the first time around... or as a double blind PBeM.

Link----> http://home.att.net/~ronin115/Dragon.cmb

Feedback appreciated!

------------------

"Fear is for the enemy...

Fear and Bullets."

"They didn't want to come... but I told em, by jeepers, it was an order."

SPOILER>>>>>>>>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Just finished up the scenario, playing as the Yanks. I must admit it was very atmospheric, as I had just finished up the book it was based upon..that flamethrowing HT had me sweating when I could hear it approaching the frontline positions.

As it crested the hill I hit it with .50 cal and a few zook rounds and the crew promptly surrendered after a zook got a flank shot, although it torched the building on the crest. The AI then sent in swarms of infantry in a frontal attack that I managed to cut down with the 155 arty, flanking MG`s and a very stalwart D platoon! This firefight lasted a good 15 minutes but the Jerries couldn`t break the line. The AI made good use of arty by swamping my foxholes with shells but only light casuaties were sustained.

Finally, in the very last minute some German heavy arty started landing, but it was off target and failed to do any damage. By this time it was all over, 160 enemy casualties for 25 Allied cas.

Good battle Mr Clark!

GREAT!

Glad you enjoyed it!

I'm currently running it as a PBeM... taking the Allied side. Nice to hear of someone playing it through successfully! Also glad to hear of your results... I was a little worried that I put too much opposition for the Allies.

Thanks for playing!

------------------

Fear and Bullets."

Hmmm... I just tried the link and it worked OK for me. Are other people having this problem?

Anyhoo, if you cannot get it to work, E-Mail me and I'll send you a copy of the Scenario.

------------------

Fear and Bullets."