Sherman Jumbo Mods?

I did a search, but didn't see anything much. Has anyone done a good hi-res mod of the jumbo? Or is there a good one in any of the packs out there. I was playing a QB tonight and realized that my Jumbos were the only vehicles I had that weren't nice and spiffy looking. Any opinions on a good one to get?

------------------

It is nearly always better to be beaten and learn, rather than to win and take no new knowledge from that victory.

Guest Mikey D

I've had a nifty Lo-Res summer/winter Jumbo mod running for awhile (as well as a nice M10 with proper rear deck), but for the past few weeks I've been feeling sorry for poor overworked MadMatt. I haven't had the heart foist any new 3rd party mods on him.

Do you think it's time to start overloading the poor guy's site with 3rd party 'skins' again?

Thanks guys. Now that it was mentioned, I remember seeing Marco's Jumbo, but for some reason, it completely escaped my mind. Not sure if Tiger's Sherman mod has one, I thought I had that one installed, but then again, my brain hasn't exactly been working up to par the last few weeks. confused.gif

------------------

It is nearly always better to be beaten and learn, rather than to win and take no new knowledge from that victory.

Originally posted by mike8g:

Tigers weathered Sherman set (v2) definitely

contains the Jumbo (75 and 76mm version).

Marcus

Okay, I'm a moron...I neglected to move and install the mod after I downloaded it. Like I said, my mind has been going fast lately, please pardon my ignorance. redface.gif

------------------

Guest Mikey D

After hearing your cries I've just within the last hour submitted my own winter/summer Jumbo mod pack to MadMatt's 3rd party dowmloads site. (They look sooooo good!)

Maybe the darned Zipit file won't unzip again... Maybe MadMatt will be too busy to look at the pack til April... but at least it is in his hands.