CombatGenerals Email address!!!

Patton21@hotmail.com So help me God I will track down and tickle anyone who tries to spam me, you little nerds. And yes, I spent my senior year of college in law school, then three at harvard. You guys are funny funny little guys. Im not arrogent, and I am a nice guy. You can email me and we can chat about history, law or whatever. You guys are like my brothers (in law, pains in the ass). Funny funny guys. :rolleyes:

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Little Panzerdude, stop feeding the trolls - and tell me why the Flames went from Super Hot to Super Stinkereeno? If we miss the Stanley Cup playoffs again, I'm going to cry!<hr></blockquote>

Trolls...where...oh you mean Wombat. :D As for the NHL playoffs, I am with you, wait I live near Vancouver, lose you stinking flames!!!!! .

[ 11-30-2001: Message edited by: Panzerman ]</p>

CombatGeneral,

I am at a loss at what you intention is here but let this stand as your last warning. Post something relevant and ON TOPIC regarding Combat Mission or your posting privledges will be revoked.

We are far too busy to play nurse maid to your private crusade to see how many pointless topics in one day you can post.

You stated several times your background and education. I now respectfully ask that you respect our forum rules and abide by those same rules that you are bound to as a member here. It's a task that someone of your background should have no problem doing.

Threads get padlocked here all the time for various reasons. Most times we try to explain our reasonings for doing so, othertimes we don't, but usually its abudantly clear to everyone why it occurs.

A thread like this serves ZERO worth other than to painfully waste my time and my tolerance for such excesses is at an end.

Madmatt