CPX JAN 20th is a go - STILL, WE COULD USE MORE PLAYERS

Rattler

Okies, my January CPX is a go...

We have the minimum players potentially, still: WE COULD NEED STILL MORE !!!...

CPX will take place JAN 20th, 1600 GMT, and feature a US high tech force vs. a third country low tech one, both around BN size in total (forces per player around a coy+).

The scenario will be tough, especially on the US side: Small mistakes will result in disaster, flawless execution will result in a major victory, the margin to make the difference is thin... Team play will decide...

Estimated Scenario time not more than 1 hour, in RL this should guarantee (even with some hickups included) for not more than 4 hours play.

I will enforce force cohesion and chain of command on both sides, I forsee (in difference to other CPXes with lot of surprises) a training exercise of coherent plan execution that can be repeated almost unlimitedly and hope to mark a milestone for teamplay (famous last words.... :->).

STARTEX on 20th is 1600 GMT, I expect the whole thing to be over by 2200 GMT latest.

High adrenaline levels on both sides guaranteed.

As BLUE needs extensive planning and great force coordination but even newbies can participate, and as RED needs experienced players firstmost, I have taken the liberty to assign teams as follows (players choices included as best as possible):

BLUE Team:

- Paul Czsokay, email: tacops@csokay.at

- Bernard Cousin, email: bcousin@libertysurf.fr

- Panta, email: panta@netgate.com.uy

- Alex Ingles (in for an easy job, he claims to be a bit rusty), email: A.Ingles@abertay.ac.uk

- Jeffrey M. Gilbert (probably; havent heard back yet), email: JeffreyMGilbert@TampaBay.rr.com

- TimA (probably, he will let us know later this week), email: tim-battlefront@kosmo.com

RED Team:

- John Monahan, email: johnfmonahan@hotmail.com

- Henk Stoffers, email: combatmission@tiscali.nl

- Peleg Wasserman, email: roman_w@gbrener.org.il

Teams, please recruit in places you know (both teams could use more players with following constriction: RED needs experienced TacOps players) and choose CO, OPORDS will go out later today.

Team COs OPORD (and a .tac file on US side) have to be in at TUE, JAN 18, midnight GMT or the CPX is a no-go.

All teams please include umpire (myself, email: rattler@eventfoto.com) IN ALL EMAIL EXCHANGES, however unimportant they may seem to you.

Good Luck!

Rattler