CCJ's SPR soundpack!

Hop to my website and grab the fully converted version for the gold demo!

only 5 megs this time wink.gif

enjoy - ahh those sweets mgs smile.gif

------------------

CCJ

aka BLITZ_Force

My Hompage ----> http://www.geocities.com/coolcolj

Double your immersion with my Tweaked Textures and Saving Private Ryan sound set mods for CM!! Check out my new Textures V2.0 photo Gallery and my music while your there, or grab a CM Wallpaper! :P

Hey CCJ, That's a really nice Jagdpanther wall paper you have featured there. No doubt that's the new, ultra top-secret still shot from CM II, huh?

It won't be too long and we'll be playing games with vehicles that good...

Thanks for a great site!

Chris

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CoolColJ:

I'll forawrd the question to Compassion frown.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I reproted this last night... looks like it wasn't fixed until this morning... I guess it's my bad (I hope), but I am having troubles grabbing that file with Netscape, but I just tried IE5 and it's now downloading just fine... Hmmm..

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

What did you have to do with the files? Did you add any more?

------------------

"Why don't we say that we took this one chance, and fought!"

"Stupid humans. Hahahahahahaha!"

--from the film Battlefield Earth

Well that's most of the sounds in there :0

The Gold demo has a slightly different sound set, and there are a lot more sounds. I'll wait till the full thing gets to my doorstep before I go crazy with it biggrin.gif

All I did was half the sample rate, and rename a few sound files, pretty tedious to do. You can do it yourself, if you have the patience and software wink.gif

I was gonna add a new background sound with aircraft flying overhead, and more dimensional artillery strikes. Ie a few rounds landing really far away, a few in the mid ground, and a few closer in smile.gif But the 22khtz sound quality of the Gold demo makes it not worthwhile :0 Although its halved the file size! tongue.gif

ccj

[This message has been edited by CoolColJ (edited 05-11-2000).]