spotter question

I have played a few against the computer and have just started a couple of email games. QB's. I had never noticed this before but in one of my pbem games my spotter had 1 minute before he was able to start firing. At about 20 seconds to go he fired a round that went way off target. It didn't say he was firing but he had one less ammo. He still hasn't quite reached his 1 minute to really start firing. Is that odd or has someone else had that happen?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by windstarz:

I have played a few against the computer and have just started a couple of email games. QB's. I had never noticed this before but in one of my pbem games my spotter had 1 minute before he was able to start firing. At about 20 seconds to go he fired a round that went way off target. It didn't say he was firing but he had one less ammo. He still hasn't quite reached his 1 minute to really start firing. Is that odd or has someone else had that happen?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is a spotting round,to get range and adjust the fire

Dick biggrin.gif

Spotting round. The rest of the barage will fall sometime later. Depending on weather you have the target in LOS the time could be up to twice as long as what is showing for your spotter.

Lorak

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool