Rather annoying bug-like phenomena

Well, lots of harping on bugs lately, so I thought I'd mention one incident that happened to me recently. I park my trusty

StugIV behind a building and prepare to lay down some hefty fire upon some infantry in yonder building. I had LOS and all seemed good; awaited some pyrotechnics in my return file. But the only explosions involved were in the corner of the building I was hiding behind. Upon close examination, I noticed my Stug had actually plunged his snout into the building, and the gun was prodding out through the corner, but visibily impaling said building(that being the building in closest proximity). Even more annoying, the shrapnel from the explosions had immobilized the Stug.

Be nice if vehicles either A) didn't get frisky and attempt intercourse with buildings or B) LOS wouldn't register as being good in such instances.

Minor complaint and the sort of thing thats inevitable in a 3d construct, but was annoying for sure.

SO DAMNIT FIX IT NOW OR I'LL SUMMON LEWIS AND A PLETHORA OF EXCLAMATION POINTS TO BEDEVIL THE SUM TOTAL OF YOUR EXISTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh. Got a bit excited there and hit enter key while all those exclamation points were repeating across my message!

Anyways is this an actual bug, anyone seen this themselves, etc?

------------------

As the victors define history, so does the majority define sanity...