Loading Aircraft

Comanche

In a previous post (OK it was a while ago) I wa wondering lamentingly about loading more than one vehicle on an aircraft and was saddened to learn that due to programing limitations only one vehicle could be loaded per aircraft including the MI-26, CH-53 and CH-47 etc. etc. After reading "Attack on Hunger Hill" (yes I know it should be underlined or in italics) by Daniel Bolger about two deployments by the 1/327 A/Aslt to JRTC where they loaded 2 HMMWV on a single CH-47d. I decided to beg humbly to the Major about some sort of change. As I was perusing my thesaurus for words to beg, grovel, etc. I wandered ... OK I found that you could overload the helo's using the OOB feature manually. This only works for vehicles and not for troops. I loaded 4 Weisels on a CH-47 and 2 on a MV-22. When I tried to overload the troops the program just deleated (I was able to put 26 troops (2 Weisel ISC, 6 US Inf teams (4)) I don't know what this will do to the program. All I did was import the OOB and Unload the CH-47 to make sure the 4 Weisels were there using the Trackless Scenario on Map 009. I have not as yet tried a full scenario as I wanted to share my joy with everyone else.