Message to Lawyer

I've tried to reach you several times lately, with some of the messages bouncing back (Wizard and Yahoo accounts). I was just wondering if you've received any of my messages, or are you just scared to face my juggernaut? smile.gif I assumed your defenders were ready to face me now that they're finished with their Chinese Firedrill. It looked like they were doing windsprints or something in the back field...maybe you've discovered some new tactic to outwit my attackers!

------------------

"Gun damaged are rare on Shermans because they die like red shirts on Star Trek" - Slapdragon

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mannheim Tanker:

Are you whipping him as well... We'll shame him out of hiding.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Too soon for any announcements, but at least the combined arms force he put together is now an infantry force. My men are completely unharmed and enjoying their gunnery practice.

Now, how you gonna shame a LAWYER?

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Lawyer: "Judge, I wish to appeal my client's case on the basis of newly discovered evidence."

Judge: "And what is the nature of the new evidence?"

Lawyer: "Judge, I discovered that my client still has $500 left."

biggrin.gif

Counsel owes me a turn in Singling Shootout..

Well, well, well... What have we here? Impatient losers who can't wait to see their final demise in Lawyer's trap?

Isn't it a sad, sad truth that the Vermin come out to make false accusations when they can't face me one-on-one. This is yet another ugly display of ill-mannered feeding frenzy by the CM unwashed attempting to redeem their worthless lives by bashing an Honest Lawyer who is the VICTIM of technological glitches on the internet. If this be my fate as a trusting soul, then so be it.

And who do we have here complaining without giving the Lawyer the benefit of a doubt? Have we forgotten Presumed Innocent?

First is Mr. Mannheim Tanker, who "works" at some southern taxpayer-financed "school" where he plays games like CM while sucking on the Gub'ment Tit. Too cheap to buy his girlfriend a real present, he stoops to beg war booty from the Lawyer's Lair for her gift. Does she know how "generous" you are? What will you do for a ring if she gets serious?

Then we have Mr. Marketing IV, a self-admitted guru of selling crap to decent Americans like myself. A step below a used-car salesman (thus two steps below a lawyer), he tells me he plans those hideous campaigns that assault our senses on TV and in stores. Verily I say unto thee, thy fate will be "Death of a Salesman) when our game is completed if you dare to send another turn.

Finally, we have a certified Left Coast Loonie in Captain Foobar. My wonder at his unusual handle was explained when I received his email with his REAL name. Having some degree of decency and courtesy, I will not divulge that name here for the illiterati, but HE knows that I know what it is. I've only started my battle with him. In truth, the Captain is the ONLY one here who is owed a move by me. It will come shortly.

What have these complaining gents in common? First, they will all lose at the Lawyer's hand. Second, they are all playing for the Germans to gain the hoped-for power of raw arms and unit force because they cannot bear to learn real tactics as shown by Lawyer's GI's. Third, they are all GREEDY because they want to take LOOT from a poor lawyer. The shame, the shame of it all.

Fear not, Good Citizens of CM, these villains shall be dealt with handily. Each of them will receive a turn from me via Yahoo until I figure out my ISP situation. to insuinuate that Lawyer would run away from his Victory Party is indeed a false hope.

BTW, gents, by talking together here on the CM forum, you are all guilty of conspiracy. I will make the appropriate law enforcement referrals.

Cheers to you all.

------------------

Just call me Lucifer 'cause I'm in need of some respect....

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Well well well indeed, he appears. For those of you wondering, my given name is Aaron. The attourney seems to find that strange, perhaps he is uncomfortable with semitic names, I have no idea what is going on in his head.

You ever heard the expression "If I ever see you on the street.."? Well, this little legal professional has wandered out of his courtroom, out of his BMW. Except for the fact that he can buy some dentures when this is over, his money is worthless to him. Combat Mission is our proxy for a lead pipe in a parking lot, but so be it.

WE, the people of the proletariat must STRIKE down this contemptable vermin, for he has no bailiffs to protect him, and the time has come. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!! biggrin.gif

And now for some more lawyer jokes...

A miscalculation at the Pearly Gates...

Joe the lawyer died suddenly, at the age of 45. He got to the gates of Heaven, and the angel standing there said, "We've been waiting a long time for you."

"What do you mean," he replied, "I'm only 45, in the prime of my life. Why did I have to die now?"

"45? You're not 45, you're 82," replied the angel.

"Wait a minute. If you think I'm 82 then you have the wrong guy. I'm only 45. I can show you my birth certificate."

"Hold on. Let me go check," said the angel and disappeared inside. After a few minutes the angel returned. "Sorry, but by our records you are 82. I checked all the hours you have billed your clients, and you have to be 82..."

He's already stricken, just hasn't fallen over yet. His designer suspenders may have caught on something.

I "owe" him a turn, not the other way 'round, so it appears he tracks his games the same way he tracks billable hours, not to mention slime on the judge's carpet.

I have sent it to him 3 times and it has bounced in entirety, with attachment, all 3 times, clogging my email and causing emotional and possibly financial distress.

This King of Logic has failed to deduce that we must ALL have sent HIM turns, for us to know that his email was screwed and his ISP no longer exists. They were large attachments, too... all those clanging sounds and screams of Mother! I'm hit! take up a lot of e-space.

No bias here, Foobie. I've never known an Aaron, and don't what the correct nickname is. Maybe something like: "Hi there, Air!" On the other hand, I never knew any Melvin's either until I suddenly had two at once in a high school class. But since I don't expect to call you Aaron as you fall to your death in our battle, I shall treat your moniker of "Captain Foobar" with all due respect. Ha! smile.gif

Now, can you go charge that Japanese whaling ship with your Greenpeace pals until I get the move done?

------------------

Now you've gone and done it, Marker. You have UPSET the Lawyer! Should'nt a done that, nope, not smart, umm hmmmm...

Rout-a-Kraut shall now be the name of the game from the formerly Chivalrous Legal Correspondent. I may need to double-bill a few folks just to get my self calmed down from these heinous insults.

Your Germs are already packing for the Ost Front.

------------------

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Liar, I mean Lawyer, you have misjudged me, I am not that kind of activist. I dont give a damn about whales. The history of the world, is the history of wars between secret societies.

Hail Eris!!!!]

A guy walks into a post office one day to see a middle-aged, balding man standing at the counter methodically placing "Love" stamps on bright pink envelopes with hearts all over them.

He then takes out a perfume bottle and starts spraying scent all over them. His curiosity getting the better of him, he goes up to the balding man and asks him what he is doing.

The man says "I’m sending out 1,000 Valentine cards signed, ‘Guess who?’"

"But why?" asks the man.

"I’m a divorce lawyer."

[This message has been edited by *Captain Foobar* (edited 10-04-2000).]

Alas! We've flushed him from his lair, boys. Now is the time to pounce on him and finish him off before he is once again distracted by the aluring sound of Ambulance sirens. I've blocked his escape routes by double parking my Panther G next to his BMW, and a squad of Motorized infantry is keeping watch on his spot at the Club, dahhling.

And Mr. Lawyer, never you mind what I do with my time at work...remember, I have satellite imagery of your house.

You shouldn't have so much trouble mailing turns to me from now on, as I've seen to it that your forces have been "streamlined" to fit through my emailer. I'm using a new compression program called Tigerzip. biggrin.gif

------------------

"Gun damaged are rare on Shermans because they die like red shirts on Star Trek" - Slapdragon

Guest *Captain Foobar*

The cesspool is a train wreck. You dont want to look at it, but you can't look away. Cripes I almost succumbed to it. But it was too annoying when the number of pages in the thread is TRIPLE the width of the text.

But seriously, we are just reasonable, normal people, trying to FOR ONCE!!!

TAKE A LAWYER FOR ALL HE IS WORTH!@!!!!

haha...

a spring leaks forth from the earth...

and along came Mark IV...

who tainted it with water from the pool...

Then in steps Cpt Foobar sprinkling grains of fnord all in it...

Yes is is growing, darkening, taking on life.

... I remember now, I remember how it started, I can't remember yesterday, only doing what they told me...told me...told me...

Lorak

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

So we meet again, Mein Herren, but this time the advantage is MINE!!

Dick, stop sniffing the used hemorrhoid pads at the clinic. You're getting all woozy again.

The Lawyer's Trap is set for you all....

HaHa.. HoHo.. Hehehehe....

All the Justice you can afford...

------------------

Shudddeeerrr, gasp biggrin.gif

Guys, this is our legislative tax dollars at work here smile.gifNow we know the man behind the ruination of the country.One can only hope he's not shared vast quantities of his DNA with the Nations populace...........

Jake ol' buddy, Bubba knows where you live, and he's comin fer ya..........He's been eating brown beans and cabbage all day, just for you biggrin.gif.He's gonna burn your house down and make love to your coon hound [ that is a coon hound ain't it smile.gif?].

Dick

Well, the turn that keeps on giving is once again in one of your electronic drainage basins, assuming you paid the bill on THAT account. You are SO gonna hate it, that I don't blame you for placing some kind of lien on your old ISP and forcing them under.

Looks like M. Tanker's got the Beemer so I'll take that shiny Rolex- I'll enjoy flashing it to cocktail waitresses while preparing for my next Powerpoint presentation. Hey, are those combat boots Gucci?

Foobar: "I dont give a damn about whales. The history of the world, is the history of wars between secret societies."

Whales ARE a secret society, aren't they (visions of black UN jet-skis)? On the central coast they sound, and dive, all around us while we're fishing. It's really special. It bothers me to see that much Mrs. Paul's on the hoof, so to speak, within pistol range, and not be able to do a thing about it.

Gaffing otters is too easy to console me.

Well, I think I have to come to a lawyers aid, (gag retch bleck). Foobar you west coast long haired no showering environment cussing, wire dangling mess, we spent a week ping ponging a discussion on scenarios and I send you a setup and POOOF, your challenge is echoed with silence. I originally thought you had accidently bridged a three phase line with your private parts and was sadly mourning the demise of a soon to be vanquished crout, when here I find you alive and well. I even promised you our first game could be off the grogs to save you the utter and total humiliation of being driven into negative numbers by the first super-ultra major victory ever recorded by the allies. I was getting so desperate for new meat I was even considering lowering myself to lawyer's level and challenging him!

So west coast dreaming granola munching, armpit hair braiding, incence sniffing, gang running, short circuit wiring, grog wanabee, when are you going to return my set up?

smile.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You killed my King Tiger's gun...that is totally unfair, everyone knows German tanks were undefeatable... -- Lame Ladder Player

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Originally posted by the lawyer...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>And who do we have here complaining without giving the Lawyer the benefit of a doubt? Have we forgotten Presumed Innocent?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!!! I cant believe that I almost missed that one...

PRESUMED INNOCENT???????? I cant believe a social misfit like ME has to explain this to you. rolleyes.gif

Presumed Innocent is a little phrase that you hacks created. Only the rotting conglomeration of government employees, homeless people, and psychotics that sit on your jury trials are forced to PRESUME INNOCENCE.

We come from a world where REAL justice is doled out by an angry mob. We outside the courtroom can presume anything we want...

Now, I STILL havent received my turn , and I am eager to start my "sherman bowling", so get a move on counselor!

smile.gif