New Scenario: Berlin Breakout

Just posting a topic about the new scenario I have created.

It's based on the first breakout from Hitler's Berlin bunker late in the war.

It's a Huge map, 25 turns, and is meant to be played as the German defender. Your task is to 1) defend the Reich Chancellery and 2) successfully get the first breakout group to the Freidrichstrasse subway station.

It's been under testing and I am told that the geography is fine as a ROUGH approximation of wartime Berlin. Feedback appreciated.

Download here >> http://combatmission.portland.co.uk/BERLIN.ZIP

(BTW, is that site worth updating or not? http://combatmission.portland.co.uk/ )

P.S. there's a nice Easter Egg for fans of this forum. Well, a few Easter Eggs actually. Keep those eyes peeled!

[This message has been edited by M. Bates (edited 12-20-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>M. Bates - Why have you copied a big proportion of my site?!. An explanation please!.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've forgotten how I made up the lists, it was a while ago. I hadn't finished it yet, so there would have been other scenarios than those at your site.

I just thought it would be a good idea to tie everything together into one site, with just links, but not actually hosting any files.

You have copied the entire scenario page on the COMBAT MISSIONS site word for word as well as linking directly to the indiviual scenario pages. Not on i'm afraid. Could you take it off immediately.

P.S - I would also take off the direct links to files on Madmatt's CM-HQ if i were you.

------------------

COMBAT MISSIONS - CM News, Supplies & Resources

WWW.COMBATMISSIONS.CO.UK

I didn't copy the whole page, I copied and pasted a table.

I'll take down the index page and alter it.

I don't think there is anything wrong in principal with linking to files directly. It's more efficient to link to individual elements that to the html files which hold them all together.