Myst III in the works to be released around February.

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

Lets hope that was a little joke Mr.Maximus if that is your real name. Myst III would be the lurid supplement in an already abominable series.

Myth III however is a welcome addition to the gaming community. smile.gif

This is of course all my humble opinion. biggrin.gif

------------------

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."

Oh. My. God.

For years I (and many others like me) have waited. The day has come (well, not yet).

Maximus, where did you obtain this little info, btw? bungie.com?

------------------

"...Every position, every meter of Soviet soil must be defended to the last drop of blood..."

- Segment from Order 227 "Not a step back"

No surprise Gathering Of Developers are squeezing all earning potential out of their part of the divorce settlement when Bungie eloped with M$. It's a bit silly, 'cause Myth: Chimera was effectively Myth III, and should have been the last. Bungie won't be doing the storyline, so I wonder if it'll actually sell.

button.gif

funny story...when I was married, my mother-in-law gave me Myth II, thinking it was the sequal to Myst. My ex-wife absolutely hated that game and I loved it. The dwarves are still my favorite. That game was partially responsible for the evil one being my ex.

I agree with David regarding the game being different now that Bungie has changed hands. I'll probably buy it anyway, just to see.

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Peng thread? I've apologized for less.

-Anonymous