Weeds and Roaches

One of the things I hate most about yard work are the weeds. You never seem to kill 'em all.

No matter how careful you are with your grass, weed killer and all, they continue to pop up.

And roaches, they seem indestructible. Once you have them, they are there forever.

Get rid of 'em in one spot, and they pop up in another!

I see no purpose in roaches or weeds. They are an irritation at best. Left alone, they thrive and multiply. They are a nuisance.

Weeds and roaches... Whoever thought a web site would have them? rolleyes.gif

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester

Scenario Design Team

Combat Mission-Beyond Overlord

billw@matrixgames.com

Guest dirkd1976

I like weed and roaches.........ooohhh, you mean the kind that grow in your yard, ummm, ahhh, oops....forget what I just said, my bad.

------------------

Never mistake motion for action - Ernest Hemingway

[This message has been edited by dirkd1976 (edited 08-25-2000).]

Once there was a garden called 'sim'. This was a nice garden, very likewise to the one that you know of. The garden was keept by a few who maked it look pretty to the crowd. Then came Christmas eve and every kid was playing in the garden. Things started turning bad. First a few misunderstandings, then came the noise. Some of those who keept the garden started looking for another place. The winter went past but there was not enough people to make the garden look nice. Then came the spring and the weeds and soon the once nice garden went into a mess.

The only answer to this problem is to keep the garden well, even though there may be some kids fooling around on it and some weeds beneath it.

------------------

Malmvig

WB you're the man! It is interesting to note that some of the weeds and roaches are old (been here awhile) while others are new(bies).

I guess when it comes to weeds and roaches, they come in all varieties.

Come ahead!