Hold Until Relieved

OK time for a repost. Here are a number of trivial questions that are causing me to lose sleep.

1 ) Does anyone know if Pegasus Bridge will be in the final ? (I like Pegasus Bridge)

2 ) How accurately will the terrain be modelled in the scenarios ?

3 ) Tough one here - and perhaps completely unrealistic - I have often thought it would be good to a have a wargame that would allow campaigns to played across entre countries or continents. Each continent divided into areas of 25km2. Each scenario representing an area. Some areas having little or no resistance. Would be good to say breakout of an area (Caen) and then have a series of 3 or more areas of no resistance before coming on say, Paris. I thought of designing a system with Steel Panthers whereby a "Power" would generate so many "resource points" per scanario turn to be used in building an army from a given area. These forces then had to be deployed via movement thru friendly territory. This proved completely unmanageable. With the release of CM and the points based "purchase of units" this idea has resurfaced. Do you guys have any suggestions on how to implement this or will it forever be a dream ???? smile.gif

[This message has been edited by getthat_wreckoff_theroad (edited 04-15-2000).]

1) An excellent scenario depicting the Ham and Jam raid on Pegasus Bridge has been designed, but if it'll make it on the CD or not is up to the decisionmakers smile.gif.

2) Many (if not most) historical scenarios were created using actual 1:25000 scale topographic maps from Europe.