Penetration -> only button?

Webs

Here's a quote from Overlord biggrin.gif-Day and the Battle for Normandy, 1944, Max Hastings, p234

"...when suddenly a horrible eruption of molten metal came in through the side immediately behind the ammunition. This was like an acetylene cutter in action. Fortunately I was able to bale out faster than the first time."

Another foot or so and the ammo would have been hit, and Trooper Brown would not have been talking about his luck...

------------------

Never leave your mind so open your brains fall out.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr. Brian:

Okay, in my version of CM, when I knock out an enema tank, it says how. And, it says if there was gun damage. Mine does not say if there has been a crew lose though.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oooohhh.. those Enema tanks are nasty buggers! More feared than the flamethrowing Croccodile tanks & more likely to cause panic than a full squadron of airstrikes. biggrin.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Regards

Jim R.

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

Oooohhh.. those Enema tanks are nasty buggers! More feared than the flamethrowing Croccodile tanks & more likely to cause panic than a full squadron of airstrikes. biggrin.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Regards

Jim R.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have heard that Enema tanks and 300mm Rickets are going to be outlawed by the Geneva Convention soon. And a good thing that is! biggrin.gif

------------------

Andreas

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html">Der Kessel</a >

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 12-09-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

I have heard that Enema tanks and 300mm Rickets are going to be outlawed by the Geneva Convention soon. And a good thing that is! biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the MG malfunction model thread Dr. Brian made another comment about enema's

"... when I hit an enema AFV (or hit myself) I see the message "Gun Damaged." "

I have this mental picture of what an enema AFV must be and agree that after hitting one of those or getting hit by one I would feel "Gun Damage". eek.gif

No offense to Dr. Brian, but you leave yourself open with a spelling mistake like that twice in one day. wink.gif