Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Readers Digest Abridged CMHQ UPdate Tonight..New JgPZ IV's!!!!!!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Well, It was supposed to be another BIG ASSED UPDATE but I am having all sorts of connection issues tonight so I was only able to get Makjagers new JgPz IV mods loaded along with a POTD taken from a royal butt stomping I threw on Rune this morning.

This is the first JgPz IV mod that's been posted and its really cool with a nice Zimmerit option as well as some other add-on filed built in.

Head on over and grab this newest mod.

I have also linked Gary Kumps excellent Comparison Pages to go along with this mod. This is something you will be seeing a great deal more of in the future. You can grab the mods from me and see how they look and compare to others from Kump's page.

Enjoy!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission and home of the CMMC

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

The one with the Zimmerit and a missing skirt is really a beauty.

Thanks for that MOD that complement so much the previous Hetzer.

------------------

After many weeks of exposure to Croda on the Thread, we had all developed Inner Crodas, the Peng Challenge Thread equivalent of crablice...

Senility

PawBroon , thanks for your kind comment, i appreciate it smile.gif

i am happy that i was able to make a half decent stab at the Jgpz IV as it was a wee bit of an "Ugly Duckling" , due i think to the time constraints on BTS when they were making the game. Just glad that it did make it into the game in the end.

When i get the time i hope to do a few more different cammo schemes for the Jgpz IV , just so as the CM family will have a bit of a wider choice. But first i have a few more mods to do before then smile.gif .....whats that Master ?? , oops sorry i gtg back into the MOD MINES....geez no rest for the wicked . biggrin.gif

Regards

Måkjager

------------------

Once an Ubërcabbage

Always an Ubërcabbage

[This message has been edited by Måkjager (edited 12-17-2000).]