Will it be in stores?

Will this game only be available for purchase through the internet (via Big Time) or will it be sold in stores? It seems like I've seen it will be direct order only, but couldn't relocate that information.

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

For information WHY this game will not be on store shelves please read the "Battlefront.com Manifesto" and "Who Are These Guys?".

This will answer why the game will not be sold in stores, and I guarantee you'll agree and understand.

Cheers! biggrin.gif

------------------

"I am not interested in the names of your fathers...nor of your family's lineage. What I am interested in...is your breaking point!"--Gen. Chang

Thanks for the reply's. I don't necessarily have a problem with it being direct order, just wanted to know.. Not like I have a choice on whether or not I buy it. Has to be the BEST (by demo and other info anyway) wargame to date.. bar none.

I want to thank the designers/developers for bringing me closest to a game I used to play way back when....on the Apple.. Computer Ambush!.. A great game in it's day, although slower than heck smile.gif

Well, gotta go put in my order..thanks.

[This message has been edited by Lobo (edited 04-16-2000).]