Good sight to get die cast tanks

Guest herbjorn

Hm, I remember visiting a Russian website some time ago. They made scale models of ww2 tanks with functional engines. But I have forgotten the url. Does this site ring a bell to anyone?

You may have seen the one available from KayBee toys in the States. They came in two sherman versions that are the same with a slight color difference. They also offer a very nice King Tiger in winter and summer colors. All in 1/32nd scale (54mm). I have also seen them at a few other stores that carry battery powered toys in other packaging. They all have electric motors. Good luck. Karl Mead

Guest herbjorn

The tank that I saw was about 50 cm or around that scale. If I remember correctly, it even had a CO2 powered cannon.

Guest Scott Clinton

Best place/prices I have seen is eBay. I can routinely get CDC and other diecast armor there at 1/2 - 1/4 what it costs anywhere else. You just have to know what the going cost is and be patient, if the bidding gets too high, let it go another will come around...

Good luck and don't bid against ME wink.gif

------------------

Please note: The above is solely the opinion of 'The Grumbling Grognard' and reflects no one else's views but his own.

[This message has been edited by Scott Clinton (edited 07-17-2000).]