Taking screen shots

I'm having a bit trouble here. I'm a Windows user and I like taking screenshots of battle climaxes and then mailing them to my non-CM-owning friends (naturally they're getting so yellous that soon they either will get CM or stop considering me a friend).

I take screenshots using PrintScrn and then pasting it into a painting program. But when I go back to CM and I want to take another shot and then I paste it to the program, it looks really weird. I don't know is it just my Banshee video card or is it common, but if I want to take another shot, I have to restart the game because only one screenshot can be on the clipboard at a time.

Does anyone know a possible solution to this? Like a capturing program which can take multiple screenshots while remaining on background? And could there be a "take screenshot" feature in game as there is in all FPS's? Not a highly necessary feature, I know... but the more screenshots I can send via e-mail to my friends, the more CM's will be sold! (...or the less friends I will have...)