Need Answers!!!!!

Guest MantaRay

Sorry to inform you, but CM doesn't work on Athlons above 600Mhz. It has something to do with the way it cycles with the CPU. AMD is working on a fix for this, and I hope for you that in the next few months they will have a fix for you!

Next time you should do a search on this topic as it has been covered to death already.

And anyway, CM is not a very good game and has massive bugs in it. Maybe you should cancel your order and get a good game such as Close Combat 4, Sudden Strike, or Pharoh. Now those games rock.

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily

Guest MantaRay

Ok, Ok, Ok, I am just kidding smile.gif Welcome to the board, and kiss most of your free time goodbye. And I suggest against getting any of those games I mentioned above. biggrin.gif

And I am jealous that you have such a nice CPU. 2 or 3 months and I will have the latest CPU (1Ghz + )(Running on a P3-600 now )

And be sure to load up the scenario, "Night at Cheneux" cause it is a very good one. smile.gif

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily

Guest MantaRay

Hehe, I just wanted to welcome you properly to the board.

Also, do you play Hidden and Dangerous??? I used to play with a fellow named Mike Miller from your area. Maybe just a cowinkeydink.

Ray

------------------

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily

[This message has been edited by MantaRay (edited 06-22-2000).]

That was a hard one Manta, perhaps you start to earn your money by playing poker wink.gif

Capt Miller, please not that the Dark Side is going to have a serious impact on those people who desperatly wait for the game to arrive.

Welcome aboard

Schugger

Guest MantaRay

Hehe, it was too tempting to pass up. I kicked some ass on a scenario a few minutes before I came back to the board, and it was all just waiting for me, like a nice juicy Firefly showing me his backside, with a Tiger in a hull down position just about to fire. smile.gif

Ray

------------------

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily