STOP STEALING MY "!'s"!!! CMHQ teeny tiny little baby Update!!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

It's all I could get posted tonight due to my 'normal' commitments and its a whopping 1k file but its something you WILL want.\

How many times have you been zipping through units and nver really realize that they are out of command? Well no more. This no mod from DeanCo (I didnt ask either!) replaces the stock beige radio icon with Bright Green and RED Radio pics for In command and Out of Command respectively. I have included pictures to show what this mod looks like and you can find it in my 3rd Party Mod Section.

Check it out, you will like them!

Hey, It's one freaking kilobyte! Splurge for gawdsake!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

Thanks Madmatt. Your sight is the second most valuable one in my bookmarks. The first is Battlefront.com.

Question; is BTS planning to include any of your mods in upcoming CMs?

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.

Hehehe...thanks all. This mod is dedicated to all of you with 9600 baud modems...who says DeanCo don't care about the little guy? Of course, now that I have broken new ground with my icon mod, I only have to sit back and wait for the copycats to improve on the idea. I have already heard about 2 similar projects : one will have various Pokemon characters in place of the radio, and another will have the 12 signs of the zodiac. But...watch out...these will be at least 2k in size! Maybe it's time to upgrade to that 14400 baud modem you've been dreaming about...

DeanCo--