CM scenario list - has it been released/discussed?

NO!!!

It hasn't been release and it won't because people want to play blind PBEM games and it will ruin it if we have bug discussions about everything.

------------------

Hey I already got blown today, thats more than most people that read these threads!

- Madmatt

My website!

Once the game is in my hot sweaty little hands I don't plan on coming back here to the chat page too much. Too many people giving out too much spoiler info about what's in the scenarios.

So until I've played them all I plan on being very absent from this forum.

BTW: BTS, since I don't plan on being here much after getting the game, if there is/are patch(es) released are you going to announce those through the usual e-mail notifications that I've been getting now and again? If not, would you please consider doing so?

Thanks.

Mikester out.

Guest Big Time Software

Mike D,

Yes we'll send out all important info (like patches, etc.) to the mailing list. We're also thinking of reorganizing the forum to split out scenario-specific threads, but haven't decided or finalized anything yet.

Charles

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Big Time Software:

We're also thinking of reorganizing the forum to split out scenario-specific threads, but haven't decided or finalized anything yet.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Charles,

this would be a great idea. I have come across so many spoilers for the VoT scenario which I am currently playing double-blind that I for one would very much appreciate that.

------------------

Andreas