Has It Been Too Long? I Think It Has! WEDNESDAY CMHQ UPDATE!!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

And its a goody even if it was cut short by my persistent FTP problems.

First off we get a killer new mod. On one hand its a mod of my favorite German vehicle the Hetzer. On the other hand it accomplishes what no other mod has attempted, having physical camouflage on the texture! That's right, stuff like trees and branches and leaves. I didn't think it could be made to look convincing but it was and it ROCKS!!!

We also have an update on those cool Emote Face textures. Jonas Comba took a look at them and was able to improve the quality, clarity and overall quality of these textures. And remember, they weren't half bad to begin with.

Wrap all that up with a nice POTD submission for the mysterious "the Adder" and you got a nice little boost to get you over the mid week blahs!

Hopefully I will get my FTP issues resolved as I have a ton of new stuff to get posted.

Enjoy!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 10-12-2000).]

Matt your great just when I though you were dead. I so that post about the spell checker but I just bought one ahh!!!!!

------------------

Check out my CM web page Combat1!

members.home.net/rwdisney/Combat1/Combat1.html

Also go to my CM chat bord!(New!) http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/combatmissiontalk?s

Go to my CM chat room at http://chat.yahoo.com/?combatmissiontalk

Guest Madmatt

Hmm, Well I suppose we can't say anything since all the words are *technically* spelled right. Now we need to work on placing them in the correct order! wink.gif

Madmatt

'Ya can't keep a Madman down!'

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

Madmatt your too cool. Thanks to you I find myself buying the newly moded vehicles in PBEM games. It doesn't always help my tactics but man I look good dying. I also tell all my friends to get your sweet mods so they too can see me explode GQ style. smile.gif

I now have a new wargaming superstition to add to the list

- Big dice roll better than small ones.

- Painted figures fight better than unpainted ones.

...and now

- Tanks with cool texture mods fight better than those with the default.

biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

First off we get a killer new mod. On one hand its a mod of my favorite German vehicle the Hetzer. On the other hand it accomplishes what no other mod has attempted, having physical camouflage on the texture! That's right, stuff like trees and branches and leaves. I didn't think it be made to look convincing but it was and it ROCKS!!!...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>