Can Mortar teams ride on Cromwell?

Biff

A 3 inch mortar team is to large to embark on a Cromwell tank. The transport class of the Cromwell tank is 2 while the 3 inch mortar team has a transport class of 4 so anything with a transport class of 4 or higher would be able to embark your mortar team, like a halftrack or truck.

P.S. A vehicle can only transport (tow) other units with the same or lower transport class. That is straight out of the Combat Mission manual, page 28

Hope this helps

------------------

" When you succeed, give all the credit to others; when you fail, take all the blame." General Dwight D. Eisenhower

Yes, transport class was the cause of my embarking problem. BTW, it was a Churchill VIII that I was trying to embark on with a transport class of 2 similar to the Cromwell tank so my original post was incorrect regarding the tank type in the "All or Nothing" battle.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kestrl:

A 3 inch mortar team is to large to embark on a Cromwell tank. The transport class of the Cromwell tank is 2 while the 3 inch mortar team has a transport class of 4 so anything with a transport class of 4 or higher would be able to embark your mortar team, like a halftrack or truck.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>