9 out of 10 Groganrds agree, the tenth guy is a LOSER! MONDAY Update on CMHQ!!!!!!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Heelllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooo! wink.gif

Hi, guys! We got a pretty good little update for ya tonight so lets hope right to it.

Did you like the Map Article? Did it inspire you enough to try out the exercises and maybe pick up a real map and try your hand at navigation? Or did you just get a headache squinting at the maps? No matter, Jon has presented a new article and shows you some real world techinques that the Army and militaries around the world use for determining angles and ditances just using your Mark 1 Eyeball and an outstreched hand... Very cool stuff!!!!

Also have a HEAVY POTD courtesy of the Wild Man himself. so put that map down Magellan and set a course for CMHQ! We gotcha covered!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

Geez, I thought Command & Conquer was the only "wargame" perverse enough to allow soldier-squishing by tanks (if that's what I think I'm seeing, wink.gif )

As for Magellan putting his map down.....I've actually been to the very spot where Magellan was "put down" in turn and met his untimely end. Any trivia geeks out there venture to guess where?

[This message has been edited by Spook (edited 03-20-2000).]

Guest Captain Foobar

I have been holding my fist in front of my monitor to find angles in CM, but so far, I can't tell if its helping wink.gif