New Panzer VI roadwheels for previous mod

panzerVInewroadwheels.jpg

Only the roadwheels have been changed. Here's the 1-bmp zip (3030) for this mod.

http://www.negia.net/~jshki/panzerVInewroadwheels.zip

The rest of this mod is at Tom's Combat HQ

*important* also included is a corrected gun barrel bmp, #3034. Apple users of the original mod will probably find a large pink area where the muzzle break should be holed. Unzip these into your bmp dir and overwrite. The rest of the mod is still at Tom's. Install these two bmps after you install The original mod.

-johnS

[This message has been edited by Tiger (edited 10-27-2000).]

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

Tiger... the gun barrel housing is filled with pink. It didn't seem to remove it's self as normal. Any sugestions?

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

Tiger, the last time I stared at anything this good-looking, I got slapped! biggrin.gif

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

*slap*

well slapped is what happened to this unfortunate king tiger....by an M-10 tank destroyer. Apparently a side turrent or hull shot (right on the angle of front/side). It's the first catastrophic king tiger explosion I've seen in the game...his ammo musta cooked off....

explodingkingtiger.jpg

a poor screenshot because it's using the game's print screen utility instead of hyper-snap. Explosion effects by me biggrin.gif

-johnS

[This message has been edited by Tiger (edited 10-27-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tiger:

a poor screenshot because it's using the game's print screen utility instead of hyper-snap. Explosion effects by me biggrin.gif

-johnS<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I use Print Screen all the time and get perfect screenshots. Must be your video card.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tiger:

*slap*

well slapped is what happened to this unfortunate king tiger....by an M-10 tank destroyer. Apparently a side turrent or hull shot (right on the angle of front/side). It's the first catastrophic king tiger explosion I've seen in the game...his ammo musta cooked off....-johnS

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you sure that wasn't a sherman modded to look like a tiger? smile.gif

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska