New scenario ready for distribution

Yeah, ok, so I already posted started this thread on the scenario board... wink.gif

Just in case there are a few scattered souls who don't read the scenario board all that often, my latest mission offering "The Magnificent Seven" is pretty much finished and ready for mass consumption. It has been tested by numerous folks, and all of their poignant input has helped me tweak this one into a decent scenario. It's hypothetical, pitting a few German elite and crack units against a horde of Amis. And, most importantly, according to those who have played it already, it's a lot of fun (thanks SS Peiper! smile.gif )

Anyway, if you'd like to get it, just e-mail me or post to this thread and I'll ship it right out to you. Also, I'm about 50 to 60-percent finished with a hypothetical Operation Sea Lion-esque operation. I'm in the no-man's-land/unit-strength testing stage now, and it should be ready for play testers by the end of this week for sure. If you're interested in trying that out, or even have any pre-release suggestions for that one, just drop me an e-mail smile.gif

Thanks!

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.