YOU GUYS GOTTA TRY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all I jsut had the most incredible game against the AI and this is something I reccomend everyone trying :P

I set up CE and took the Yanks - When I went to start the game I selected to unbalance the game in favor of the GErms

So I gave the germs +100

What came next was wild The Ai went at me hard I was set up well and cautios because I knew I'd be heavily outnumbered at 6 :5 for tanks and 2:1 ratio against my men

I set up in overwatch with a lead tank as bait, the AI took it and tried to roll a STUG up over the ridgline to remove the enemy threat, I replied with a Three Sherm concerto leaving a smoldering hulk of a Stug 3 smile.gif

The right flank then ignited and I went with a two on one duel against my other hull down lead sherm (in the woods) I took out the one stug with a zook from the side right after they smoked my sherm

The AI then gets more cautious and brings down the most incredible smoke screen I've seen laid in a PC game smile.gif IT literally covered the ENTIRE center of The village - and enveloped my tanks

Expecting the Ai to try and Isolate my lead sherman I slammed it into reverse leaving my forward infantry unprotected (yet hidden and in ambush)

My ploy worked my tank escaped unscathed and all four resumed pounding as the smoke begin to break- the Germ infantry stumbled into my ambush and got chewed up (of course this was only a minor dent in the HUGE enemy force :P)

At any rate to make a long story short this went back and forth with the AI raining down smoke screens and trying to bring the AT teams to bear , I ended up smoking another thank and repelling infantry assaults for the duration

I couldn't believe I was able to hold MY troops performed incredibly ( I would fire and pull back as soon as they started taking multiple targets) In the end These were the results

GErms (AI) 340 casualties (77KIA)

2 captured

3 vehicles KO

men ok 172

Allies

casualties 134 (32Kia)

3 captured

2 KO vehicles

Men ok 107

FINAL result

TACTICAL VICTORY FOR THE ALLIES smile.gif

Score

Germs 36 Allies 64

an awesome display of AI tactical variation smile.gif And by no means an easy battle I was AMAZED I was able to hold

gotta try it guys LOTS OF FUN

eek.gif

------------------

SS_PanzerLeader.......out