Copyright

Read the EULA, there should be a bit in there about making copies for personal use.

Some game companies do allow you to burn copies for personal use, some don't. In this case, I wouldn't know, since I never read EULAs anyway tongue.gif

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

it's in the licensing agreement on the first page. You're allowed one (1) copy for back-up purposes.

we'll be watching you Londoner... wink.gif

btw, what's an EULA?

------------------

"I'm the Quarterback. I make the plays. You back the plays I make." -Harvey Keitel to his adopted son in the movie "Dusk til Dawn" (about 3 hours before they're both ripped apart and eaten alive by vampires)

Guest Offwhite

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>btw, what's an EULA?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it's End User Licensing Agreement. Y'know, the small print and legalese.

[This message has been edited by Offwhite (edited 10-25-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jadayne:

btw, what's an EULA?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

End User Licencing Agreement. The long .txt file full of legalese that pops up before games finish installing which everyone ignores.

Edited for momentary fit of dumbass.

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

[This message has been edited by Chupacabra (edited 10-25-2000).]

I have had a couple CDs become unusable over the years. First thing I did when I got a burner burn a copy of CM and my other mission critcal discs. (Yes, CM is one! smile.gif)

Then I put master copy away. To be honest, I don't care what the EULA says. Im protecting my investment, period.