Strange things happening

I've noticed a bug or something in the new beta version. I've played two times as allies and german tank guys look very weird. The others clothes were all white, and others were like skin, his hat had face too! Yikes! I've played both times as tcp/ip.

Sounds to me like CM can't find your .bmp files. Is the beta .exe in the same folder as your 1.05 .exe? Make sure they are and that should clear it up. Or if your joining and using the option to not use the CD. Make sure you copy all the .bmps from the CD to your CM bmp folder.

------------------

Jason

Combat Mission Canadian HQ

cmhq.tzo.com/canada

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wolf^:

I've noticed a bug or something in the new beta version. I've played two times as allies and german tank guys look very weird. The others clothes were all white, and others were like skin, his hat had face too! Yikes! I've played both times as tcp/ip.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

same here!

for me the guy in the nashorn was screwed up.

his clothes were either white or, during one angle after it brewed up a sherman, the moving flames bmps.(not as cool as it sounds)

------------------

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

Guest Madmatt

Wolf, Send me a saved game and errorlog.txt from a game where this is occuring. We saw this a while ago during internal testing but need to see if its the same thing or not.

Thanks

I didn't save that game or anything, I can do that, if that happens again and I can't see any reason why it wouldn't. I've played only couple of games and I think all games have had this thing happening.

This rune guy in CM-chat said it could be that my 3d-card has ran out of some memory. I have TNT2 (m64) (with 32mb I think..) Other: c466@525, 196mb.