I made a CM convert today..!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Capt. Manieri:

Today my friend Kurt came over and he say the wonders of the Gold Demo. He's gonna download it on his computer too, when he gets home.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only one? I got three 4 pals dowloading it. One already plays PBEM and the 3 others will soon tongue.gif

Believe it or not, I have not been able to get even one of my good for nothing, useless friends to DL the demo. They keep saying they're too busy with their own lives right now. Looks like I'm gonna have to get some new friends. Baa, too busy, my butt!!

Guest aka PanzerLeader

I've been trying my hand(or rather...my mouth) at it, but my only friend who plays computer games doesn't like CM. He says it feels like PlayMobil(the graphics).

I desperately sent him some pics from CoolColJ's mod, but he doesn't like them either...Not a grognard it has to be said... frown.gif

[This message has been edited by aka PanzerLeader (edited 06-17-2000).]

Pikers, you guys are pikers. I have two other pre-orders to my credits, two demo DL's and one of them has promised to buy CM if I buy Shogun ... Bwahahaha ... I was going to buy Shogun anyway. biggrin.gifSorry Peng, the little bastards are in breeding season now and ... from the looks of it ... mutating too!

Joe

------------------

"I don't want them brave, I want them dead!"

Thomas J. (Stonewall) Jackson

[This message has been edited by Joe Shaw (edited 06-17-2000).]