Bring in the brits

DESERT HAMSTER

Tell me what you want.

Note however that I don't usually care to duplicate unit types that are already in the data base if there is no significant difference other than the names of the small arms. For example, I probably would not add a UK .50 cal machine gun team for you since there is already a US .50 cal team.

You will see some duplications in the CF, AU, and NZ unit lists but that is because I was required to add those during military contract work.

FWIW, I've seen news footage of Milan being fired from a Land Rover. Although the vehicle was stationary, the Milan system was mounted on the ring in place of the M2HB.

In fact, having the Land Rover weapons carrier would be a good addition. It's a different animal to a Humvee. All M2s I've seen in British service, including that on the Land Rover, are mounted with a SUSAT sight, so that might make a difference.

UK Gazelle as deployed thus far is unarmed, although I understand that the MoD is looking an mounting GPMGs as door guns.

• 3 weeks later...