For BTS, Can a scenario be back - reved?

It sounds like you're too late this time, but your best bet is to keep both a 1.05 and 1.1 Combat Mission .exe file in your CM folder. That way, you can create games in one, play them in the other, or whatever. There'll be times when you'll find that you need the older version. I still have 1.03 around for viewing AAR movie files.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KwazyDog:

Unfortuantely there is no process I know of to do this groundpounder.

Dan<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The problem is that I have created a scenario with the 1.1b version. So it can not be played with 1.05. If the structure of the .cmb file has not changed from 1.05 to 1.1b then it should be a simple hex edit of the version string to back rev it. All I should need to do this is;

1. Offset of version string (or whatever data type)

2. Data type (and hence the length)

3. Value

GP

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

It sounds like you're too late this time, but your best bet is to keep both a 1.05 and 1.1 Combat Mission .exe file in your CM folder. That way, you can create games in one, play them in the other, or whatever. There'll be times when you'll find that you need the older version. I still have 1.03 around for viewing AAR movie files.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good suggestion Gustav. I think I will take that approach from now on.

Thanks,

GP