I'm Ready For Battle!!

I've finally gotten to the point where I can usually achieve a minor victory against the computer. Somehow I even managed a Total Victory in "Fear In The Fog". I suspect I was very lucky.

Anyway, I'd sure like to try this game against a human. I'd like to do either a Quick Battle or Wild Bill's "Relieving the Rangers", which I haven't played yet, and is said to be very well balanced for two humans.

I'm retired so I'll be able to keep things moving along. I do spend quite a bit of time pondering my turns, up to 45 minutes sometimes, so you probably won't want to sit around waiting for my stuff. I can play all day and half the night however, so you can expect a steady flow. If you can only play a turn or two per day that is fine too. I'm in no hurry.

Your skill level does not matter to me either. If you are very good then I will learn a great deal as I fight and die with honor on the field of battle. If you consider a minor victory against the computer an accomplishment then we will likely have a real nailbiter. Oh, one more thing. I will play either side. Does anybody want to take on an old man?

------------------

Gilamonster

Whoooaaaaaa!!!!! It seems lots of commanders want to take on the old man. I've got about a dozen Emails, most with turns attached. I've got all I can handle right now. If you don't get a response from me by 1900 hrs. Central Time tonight, you were too late. Thanks anyway fellas. Isn't this game great!

------------------

Gilamonster

Horrido,

I've always loved the Southwest. I guess it's the nice dry weather. I especially like the high desert areas. I've never seen a gilamonster before. How big are they? I was just trying to think of something original for my AOL screen name. I never did. Notice my Email address is Gilamonster5. Four others must have beat me to the name.

------------------

Gilamonster

Just curious. If you really want to know, check out :

http://www.drseward.com/index.html

They are large lizards (the largest in the U.S.) measuring to about 22 inches in total length.

I have never played a PBEM game either, when you get done with all those others, drop me an email and we can give it a go.

Steve

I've always loved the Southwest. I guess it's the nice dry weather. I especially like the high desert areas. I've never seen a gilamonster before. How big are they? I was just trying to think of something original for my AOL screen name. I never did. Notice my Email address is Gilamonster5. Four others must have beat me to the name.