Another Reviewers Question. This time about purchasing CM from the UK.

Guest Headcount

Guest Headcount

Im in the process of writing a CM review for a UK mag and would like to include a few details about the purchasing process.

If British gamers could help me with these enquiries I would be most grateful.

CMs price (including p+p) in £ Sterling ?

What payment methods are accepted?

How long did you have to wait for delivery?

Any other comments about the hassle or otherwise of buying CM?

Thanks a lot. Lookout for yet another flattering review in PCG next month smile.gif

Headcount

I live in Staffordshire England. I ordered CM in May 2000 by credit card via the BTS website. Ordering was painless and i recieved a confirmation that the order had been placed the same day. The package arrived about three weeks later. At that time CM had only just been released so there was a tremendous demand for the game and i think BTS had a few problems coping with the sheer number of ordrers they had to process which may have delayed copies getting shipped out.

I would highly recommend this game to anybody who's interested in wargames and anyone living in the UK should have no worries about ordering the game via BTS in the USA.

------------------

COMBAT MISSIONS- The Source For CM Ops & Scenarios

WWW.COMBATMISSIONS.CO.UK

in London here.

Ordered with my New Zealand credit card so dunno what hte conversion ended up at, but anyway, it took about 7-10 days to arrive, no problem.

Just get the $55us and convert to pounds, my current calculation puts that at about £37.

Well worth it, as you know i'm sure.

PeterNZ

I think it should also be mentioned in your review (i haven't seen it mentioned in a review yet) that the after sales support from BTS is second to none. The game has only been on general release for about 4-5 months and already BTS has released five patches that improve the game even further. Add to this the fact that BTS (Charles & Steve) are almost daily visitors to the forum answering questions, and imforming us of the latest developments with CM, long with thousands of others who are more than happy to help out newbies, and you have just about the best supported game out there.

BTW - Do tell your readers to be prepared to leave their current lives behind!

End of sales pitch.

------------------

COMBAT MISSIONS- The Source For CM Ops & Scenarios

WWW.COMBATMISSIONS.CO.UK