Adding units to TacOps?

Matthijs

No it is not possible. The only units that can be used in TacOps are those that are in the database.

However, if you come from Australia (like me) or New Zealand then you can use the Umpiring tools to change units over to ANZAC units. However the list for ANZAC units isn't fully complete and some of the units are the same across all forces and so don't need to be changed, such as the Coyote or the M113.

Just time and priority.

The wish list is long. I tend to work mostly on new things that are either paid for by a military contract or that are of the greatest interest to the most people. Once in a while I will pick out something minor to add just because it is easy and fast to do - as a break from working on the hard stuff.

TacOps is a one man project , which limits the number of things that I can accomplish each year. For the last two or three years, new features have been determined primarily by contracts with the U.S. Army, U.S. Marine Corps, and now with the Australian and New Zealand Armies. I sneak in new features for the hobbyists when I can.

Originally posted by MajorH:

Just time and priority.

The wish list is long. I tend to work mostly on new things that are either paid for by a military contract or that are of the greatest interest to the most people. Once in a while I will pick out something minor to add just because it is easy and fast to do - as a break from working on the hard stuff.

TacOps is a one man project , which limits the number of things that I can accomplish each year. For the last two or three years, new features have been determined primarily by contracts with the U.S. Army, U.S. Marine Corps, and now with the Australian and New Zealand Armies. I sneak in new features for the hobbyists when I can.

Wow, I didn't realize that. I was absolutely convinced this was the work of a team. Thumbs up, great work!