Ready 4 Assimilation!

Standing by to be assimilated - as I guess by reading here it is inevitable (hehe).

Glad to be here, and GLAD I stumbled across this GREAT Game - - - I was SOLD on it by the Gold Demo and am now awaiting the delivery of the FULL and Complete CM.

Thank YOU everyone who put their ALL into this FINE "Work of Art" piece of Software for us all to enjoy - - - you deserve an "Oscar"!

I await da BORG!

Cyberized for your Protection!

------------------

"I stink, therefore, I am!"

cyberized, welcome to the board. Let us know if the Borg is falling down on the job again. I'd do it myself but actually I've never been officially assimilated since the Borg came on after I did. Though there may have been some kind of Mass Assimilation I missed.

Joe

Guest dirkd1976

Hehehe. I've been lurking around here since the beginning of July and that sneaky CM_Borg hasn't assimilated me yet, guess I'm just to quick for him. You'll never catch me you bastard!! *runs and hides behind a tree*

tongue.gif

tongue.gif

tongue.gif

------------------

Never mistake motion for action - Ernest Hemingway

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cyberized:

Standing by to be assimilated - as I guess by reading here it is inevitable (hehe).

Glad to be here, and GLAD I stumbled across this GREAT Game - - - I was SOLD on it by the Gold Demo and am now awaiting the delivery of the FULL and Complete CM.

Thank YOU everyone who put their ALL into this FINE "Work of Art" piece of Software for us all to enjoy - - - you deserve an "Oscar"!

I await da BORG!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have been assimilated

------------------

Resistance is Futile