Problems with mac version

nebmeister

Hallo. I'm very interested in learning about TacOps, and seeing whether or not I want to buy it-- but the Mac version of the demo locks up every time I try to load any scenario, even the tutorial. Is there a patch or an alternate version I can try out, or is there something I can do to make the one I have work?

Do not buy the full version unless you get the demo version to work on your computer.

What kind of Mac do you have, what OS version are you running, and do you have OS9?

TacOps is not an OSX 10 program. If you are running OSX 10 then you must run TacOps in Mac OS9 Classic Mode or better yet, boot up in OS9.

Is you only have OSX then you can not run TacOps.

If you are running OS9 and still can't load a scenario then try reducing your monitor colors from millions to thousands of colors or else allocate another ten to twenty megs of memory to the TacOps program.

If nothing above helps then download the demo again. You may have gotten a corrupted copy.