just realized i've never

Just realized something, I've been playing computer games something like 14 years? going back to my old commadore 64, but in all that time I have never wanted a game company to succeed as much as I'm hoping BTS kicks ass with this game.

Not like kissing ass either, just I really feel that this game is a revolutionary type of wargame. Maybe in 10 years we'll look back on CM1 and view it like we viewed Wolfenstein 3D, or DOOM1 maybe. It just has so much potential in my opinion.

Also noticed that I had stopped even checking this board for like 3 weeks, but then I came back so see whats what, and I get all excited about CM again!

Rommel,

I know exactly what you mean. I've been wargaming for somewhere around 20 years... miniture wargaming, and computer wargames never really did anything for me until now. CM is the closest thing to "pushing lead" I've ever seen, and it costs considerably less! This being the case, I really, really, really want BTS to be wildly successful!

Berli -

And I know exactly what you mean. Was exposed to miniature gaming as a teen. Really enjoyed it, but the "overhead" was horrendous - measuring, rulers, tables without end. So the results took sooo long - well I never got hooked.

Now CM offers all the neatness of miniatures, with the computer doing the fire resolution, rules application, and everything else. And with the immediate prospect of an infinite numbers of maps to play on. "Heaven, I'm in Heaavveennn..." smile.gif