The Suspense is KILLING me!!!!

Actually Steve is wrong again in matters of mathematical facts.. i am 40 today and not 39. But I guess he wrote that post yesterday so I am cutting him some slack.

May you all age as gracefully as me. I also hope you keep your good looks as I have (assuming you have any).

Have a drink on me.

Lewis

Of course you will have to wait 6-7 years before you can fufill buying him a drink (The Drinking age in the States is 21, eh?)

I have been told I look like a combination of Norm McDonald and Ted Danson, if you think that is at all possible...

Guest Madmatt

In a post that will surely shock many of those that frequent this board I would just like to say with all honesty:

Happy Birthday Lewis!

Madmatt...

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

Manta,

You're probably right ... and it doesn't look like it'll be Lewis, either.

Mommaslittleboy is making a name for itself on other posts, it appears.

------------------

We are both men of action. Lies do not become us. — Westley

Guest Big Time Software

Yup, just read the other messages and it is clear that there is no reason for your_momma to be here. So no warning even, whoever it is just became the second jokester to be banned.

Steve

As a 29 year old who has been "lurking" since late Nov '99 (on my birth day), I want to wish you a happy birthday and also add that I respect you. I respect honesty - it tends to sting most. Its hard to look at oneself with clarity. This is just another fork in the road, the rest is up to you.