A new scnerio by me!!! "Airfield"

Guest Rommel22

Guest Rommel22

Here is a new scnerio by me. It's somewhat historic. The formations are I am not sure if the battle ever took place, it migh of. I know airfield attacks by ground troops did happen. Tell me what you think!!!

well here is he description.

Description : This battle takes place when the Americans reach a German held airfield. The German II Airborne corps is sorrounded by the allies and the only suply they are getting is from the air. The airfield the Germans are holding is the only thing that is keeping their sitouation from going bad to worse. The II Airborne corps is very well trained although put together about a month ago it is composed of the 3rd and 5th Fallshrimjeager divisions. The were all raised recently. The troops are well trained and under good leadership. The 5th regiment of the 3rd Fallshrimjeager division served in Tunisia, but was destroyed.

Philip "Rommel22" Svoboda

rommel21@earthlink.net

here is the url : http://unix.thegamers.net/depot/depot.cgi?c=8&g=31&a=scenario

it's the CM hq scnerio depot.

------------------

From the Das Reich book as said by a German soldier

"when the Russians reached us, we opened fire, the first wave had no weapons.

The second wave didn't either (fire fodder). The 3rd and 4th had weapons and opened fire on us.

By this time we were low on ammo, but we drove them back."

Guest Rommel22

Oh sorry!!!

I didn't notice that. Sorry again. Well most people know where the cmhq scenerio depot is.

well it's there sorry again and please download the scnerio and tell me what you think.

------------------

From the Das Reich book as said by a German soldier

"when the Russians reached us, we opened fire, the first wave had no weapons.

The second wave didn't either (fire fodder). The 3rd and 4th had weapons and opened fire on us.

By this time we were low on ammo, but we drove them back."

• 2 weeks later...