Rumple§tilt§kin

Guest John Maragoudakis

Guest John Maragoudakis

Since combat is nearing, time to polish the battle armour. In the game, I am to be known as §ir4

[This message has been edited by John Maragoudakis (edited 05-15-99).]

Guest Big Time Software

If it were my sabor, I would keep it in its sheath for now. Likely to get very dull rattling it around for a few months wink.gif

Steve

Guest John Maragoudakis

The challenge of the century gentlemen.

Jagdtiger

internethobbies_1525_56100130

versus

Sabre

W011GL.JPG

[This message has been edited by John Maragoudakis (edited 05-16-99).]

Gees John the effectiveness of that sabre is gonna be pretty low as long as its stuck in that lump of rock/metal.

Have you got a King Arthur equivalent to draw it? If not I'll remove ONE MG from my JagdTiger just to even things up a little. Gotta keep the co-ax though ;)

John & Fionn considering your choices for Close Quarters Fighting I think that I will have to go with one of these (not my favorite but very effective aginst both of your choices). smile.gif

[image deleted by Webmaster 'cause it was crashing folks]

Just want you to feel warm and toasty all over. smile.gif

------------------

Rhet

[This message has been edited by Rhet (edited 05-16-99).]

[Note: This message has been edited by Webmaster]

Hmm Rhet, I couldn't see the pic but given your comments I'm guessing it was a flamethrower right?

If so you're a BRAVE man. You need to get within about 10 feet of me to use that thing effectively LOL..

I dibs picking the terrain. Hmm I choose open plains wink.gif).. Enjoy the long crawl wink.gif

Fionn, LOL, I thought we were fighting in close combat. Well, if you get to pick the terrain then I think that John and I should team up and I get to pick a new weapon. John quick hop on the top of his turret and start hacking away while I go and get my...

a-10a@.jpg

smile.gif

Bummer you did not see the picture of the flamethrower it was a great pic.

------------------

Rhet

I actually saved that movie to my desktop. Even my girlfriend liked that one.

(But then, on occasion she can be partial to various bits of cool military hardware. If they had helos in WWII I'd probably get her to play CM with me. She was a much better pilot in Jane's Longbow than I was.) smile.gif