Any News???

major, one disturbing question, annoys my consciousness, whether real or imagined.

in part:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Major Tom:

Well, Madmatt's coolness can be solved by slightly modifying Descarte's metaphysics.

If one truely doubts their coolness, as Madmatt has admited so, he then must be enacting the action of doubting. In order for someone to doubt, they must have the capacity to doubt, one which would require a thinking mind.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

this 'doubting = existance. what if its just an empty mirror we hold up?

undersatnd you SAY it proves, but what if you/he/they only made that up in order to make it sound believable?

just because i doubt? i breathe, doesn't that PROVE i exist? no - i could be imagining that as well.

therefore, i will either accept my existance on my own free will (choice) or wait for CM to actually arrive, thereby proving we ALL exist and none of this is made up....unless i only believe it arrived...then i know nothing. and nothing is everything in the void.

Guest R Cunningham

Check this thread out!

We've got "unregistered" posters about!

Someone call security. I've never heard of this Fionn guy. I think he's a hacker. And who is Zigster?

Guest Madmatt

OK, time to put this whole issue to bed with unrefutable evidence of my own existance....

I POO...

Therefore, I AM...

Can't argue it... smile.gif

Madmatt out.. cool.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

So the superintendent didn't know internal affairs was involved?

Sorry I have a very short attention span so I tend to make up my own...OOO look a bird! Here birdy...leader...leader...fishing...

Wow theres another lima bean that looks like Steve! I'll put it with the rest of the leader beans.

If you don't watch the Simpsons the prior sentances had no meaning for you whatsoever and are probably stupider for having read them. smile.gif

------------------

Visit my webpage!

http://cm4mac.tripod.com

[This message has been edited by Colin (edited 01-31-2000).]