Selling my copy of CM in USA - takers?

I really respect what these wonderful folks have accomplished, but, at the risk of being burned at the stake for heresy, it just isn't my cup of tea. I'm happy to sell my 2-day old copy to anyone in the US - drop me an email with an offer. Sorry to post this on the board, but I thought someone might want it!

AJB

ajburke@amigo.net

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by :USERNAME::

sniff sniff

something got burned..on your CD copier.

Ill give you 2 bucks.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Always a cynic in the crowd - for what it is worth, I certify that this is the only copy in my possession - I did not make a copy of this disk and don't own a CD burner to make one with. I'm actually a bit insulted by the accusation - but I guess it comes with the territory.

AJB

Coming to the aid of Lewis, like I always do, tongue.gif Out of curiousity, Burkeman, why is CM not your cup of tea? How is the best computer wargame ever not you cup of tea?

Are you a QuakeIII player or something?

------------------

"I for one, am pretty damn close to Genius"--Ol' Blood & Maximus

Are you a QuakeIII player or something??? Wanna run that by me again? I love CM and I love Q3. So where does that leave me in your "genius" estimation? Oh, wait, you're right. It's impossible to like more than one thing... Jeez. :P

Max

Thats alright I dont need any help. I apoligized and if he doesnt like it the game he should sell it. BTS doesnt have a return policy but this isnt a market place either according to the bulletin board agreement.

Lewis

PS 1000 bucks? Ill sell mine for 900.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Are you a QuakeIII player or something?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Always with the negative waves, moriarty....

Man, that statement is soooo loaded with elitist wargamer BS. If you don't like Cm then you must be a synaptically challenged degenerate action gamer utterly incapable of comprehending the intricacy of a wargame. Wargames are for smart people. Quake is for stupid people.

q3r.jpg

I like playing both quake/half-life and wargames. Compared to CM, quake and the other fps are inane but they can be fun. I wish someone could put out a "realistic" first person shooter squad based game. Team Fortress 2 looks promising but I doubt they will model AKs and M4 and all the other weaponary accurately and correctly.

Guest Rommel22

Hey

I am the same. I play q3, half-life and this game. Cm is good, not retuning it. But I Play whatever is good and I like. FLight sims, fps, wargames whatever game comes out and I like.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Commissar:

I like playing both quake/half-life and wargames. Compared to CM, quake and the other fps are inane but they can be fun. I wish someone could put out a "realistic" first person shooter squad based game. Team Fortress 2 looks promising but I doubt they will model AKs and M4 and all the other weaponary accurately and correctly. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Counter-Strike mod for Half Life is probably as close as you'll get to realistic at the moment. If they would just take out the stupid jumping around like idiots that is...

Guest MantaRay

Actually Rogue Spear/Urban Operations is quite a bit more realistic than CS (Of which I like too)

Too bad both games have some insane damage models. When I was humping it through missions in real life, I wish I had a damage meter. smile.gif

Ray

But it is a toss up for me to say whether CM or Diablo 2 is the Game of the Year though. CS is w/o a doubt the Modification of the year. (Sorry Madmatt frown.gif)

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

New CM Site. In process of switching. Brought to you by Hardcore Gamers Daily

Hardcore Gamers Daily

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

But it is a toss up for me to say whether CM or Diablo 2 is the Game of the Year though. CS is w/o a doubt the Modification of the year. (Sorry Madmatt frown.gif)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yeah. I just got my copy of Diablo 2 today. Not bad at all. I will probably be spending more time with it now than CM, but will never delete CM as I do so many others...

Guest MantaRay

H&D was ok, and had the best MP netcode of any game out there, as my friend could host a full house on his 56K. He is also in Canada and we are in LA, so that was awesome.

But the game was never fixed properly, and has to go down as the best game that could have been, but didnt in history.

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

New CM Site. In process of switching. Brought to you by Hardcore Gamers Daily

Hardcore Gamers Daily