French colors?

In a mission (Walk in Paris), the French army is in American uniform and the Sherman tanks have American stars on them. Is this historically correct? I know at the end of the war, free French army existed, but did they use American uniforms and colors?

Regards,

YouRei

As far as I know they did because they were not in France for so long there was no war indestry there.To solve this problem they used American uniforms and there tanks were well if you can see the list they have the same tanks as the Americans. I see some tanks wich were supposedly Britsh that have Ameriacn stars on them I cant remember wich one it was though.

Rob

------------------

Check out my CM web page!

www.geocities.com/robisme_ca/Combat1.html

Thanks for the quick reply, guys! No time for labor day barbecue? (if you are here in US, that is..)

I thought somewhere in my readings, the Free French army actually took the time to paint French colors onto the US tanks, etc for patriotic reasons.

Also, now that I know French uses the same American textures in CM, I feel better knowing that I didn't screw up with all these mods out there...

YouRei