SGT ALBIN has been REASSIGNED !!

This is to notify all members of the command that SGT ALBIN and his platoon mate, SGT XAVIER have been reassigned to the Tank Repair Center at Charmount, France.

The Bn Commander has determined that even another cycle of the gunnery course will not be sufficient to re-train either of these service members. At Charmount they will both be assigned in the hull repair shop where they will begin said repairs fixing their own vehicles.

Both of the aforementioned service members

recently took part in a firefight (CE) for a German crossroads. Both individuals chose to ignore flank shots at StuG's that were available to them (Sgt. Albin at 68 meters-CLEAR!) and instead concentrated on MG42's that were 300 meters away. Two members of Sgt. Albin's crew were killed. Sgt. Xavier took part in a blunder akin to that of Sgt. Albin,resulting in two crew deaths as well. The other vehicles in Sgt. Albins platoon were similiarly suffering the affliction of the inablilty to select the most appororiate target. Those that survived were sent to gunnery re-training, also at Charmount. Due to their previously good service record, the Bn Commander elected not to bring charges against the service members involved.

Capt. Hammarabi

Regt. JAG

Guest Big Time Software

Hehe... well, it sounds like a fair reassignment. However, when you get the final version you might want to see if the two men in question might be able to reedeem themselves. I have a feeling that if you give them another shot, in a brand new Sherman (with better fire control) they might just be able to regain their former glory. Then again you might want to just toss their butts into the brig smile.gif

Steve

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Big Time Software:

Hehe... well, it sounds like a fair reassignment. However, when you get the final version you might want to see if the two men in question might be able to reedeem themselves. I have a feeling that if you give them another shot, in a brand new Sherman (with better fire control) they might just be able to regain their former glory. Then again you might want to just toss their butts into the brig smile.gif

Steve<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you say so Steve, I'll do it...but I gotta tell you, I hadn't encountered that problem so badly before..ignoring a StuG at 68 meters with a totally clear flank shot to shoot at an MG42 across the grid square is crazy. confused.gif The Stug made a 90 degree turn (not even a FAST turn) and hit Sgt. Albin's M4 in one shot...Oh Brother ! biggrin.gif

I was so frustrated I thought I'd re-assign them...but in May, I will give them one more chance... smile.gif