PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!

You guys have ignored the other topics maybe this will grab your attention!!!

How do you take screenshot?

I pressed printscrn but it takes a picture of the desktop not the game, why?

And how the hell do mines work, they never seem to go off when trodden upon, why?

------------------

~Veni Vidi Vici~

My guess is you have a vodoo2. You'll probably need to get Hypersnap. It's available on the internet in a shareware version. Do a search and you'll find it.

As for the mines...

AT mines are anti-tank mines. They will not be set off by a soldier. Only the weight of a tank will do that.

If you are using AP mines, then the squad going through just got lucky. Mines are spread over an area, and do not occupy every square inch of the area where they are emplaced.

[This message has been edited by Blackhorse (edited 07-15-2000).]

Sorry about your screenshot troubles. My Voodoo3 works if I hit PrintScreen then paste into Paintbrush (or Photoshop). That's all I can address, since that's my only card.

Don't know much about mines, but I did lose a Sherman when it ran over a Jerry AT mine, so they do work (FWIW, the manual says anti-tank mines won't be set off by infantry, maybe that's the trouble?).

Good luck,

Wendell

Guest ACTOR

RE Screenshots - Take Blackhorses' advice. Hypersnap is the way to go. You can get it here:

http://www.hyperionics.com/www/downloads.html

As far as mines go, most of the guys will be able to make into the field before someone goes boom. The mines are a deterent, not an impassbile wall. You CAN pass through a mine field unharmed. They should be used to slow down the enemy and to alert you that someone is coming your way. They can also be used to force the enemy to follow a certain path. I will not knowing send my troops into a mine field, but once broken or routed they'll run just about anywhere.

PraetorianXXI - As others have suggested - use Hypersnap. The reason you're getting the desktop instead of CM in your screen captures is that you are probably using a separate 3D video card (Voodoo 2 ?). Your screen grabs are getting what the primary display card has in its memory. Hypersnap should be capable of grabbing your 3D card's image.

Well... if you wanted to know...

rolleyes.gif

im not completley war illiterate actually i know quite a bit

im just wonderin how lucky the allies had to of been not to tread on one mine in a solid line of mine fields?

mad.gif the untouchables eek.gif

(i thought that was the joseph stalin 3 biggrin.gif )

------------------

~Veni Vidi Vici~