I nowadays read only the closed threads

Now that's very much uneducated that...

The Peng thread as you named it is open because it has 2 recognized virtues:

The first is that all of us merry Cesspoolers are very much keeping to ourselves and are not bothering buggers like you on other threads.

The second is that it has a benchmarking function so that BTS could know when a thread is too big for the whole forum.

So you Flipper, not only are you peeved by a thread whose galant members are far surpassing the lack of wit your showing now, but when the whole forum burst by the sheer burden of our taunting, you'll know it would have been our fault entirely.

Now if some moderator could close that thread so that both of you would have something new to read...

------------------

Will you trade your Peng for a box of Seanachai?

Pawbroon! What are you doing out here? It's not your turn to go outside today, so get yourself back in the Cesspool where you belong. If the poor dolphin wants to mock that which he does not understand then that is his right...now head back home and taunt Andreas like a good boy.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

Pawbroon! What are you doing out here? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Croda my dear boy, Flipper is the closest thing I'll have ressembling a siren in that Pool of ours...

biggrin.gif

------------------

Will you trade your Peng for a box of Seanachai?

ever seen a dolphin trying to swim in that stuff? Their tails aren't nearly powerful enough...they often drown. However, it would be cool to have a drowned dolphin play Mensch's wife and see who wins...could be a battle...either of them would knock the snots out of poor, poor mensch though I'm sure.

back to the 'pool, frenchy! that dolphin feller don't like us. he say somethin bad bout us ever thread he start a yackin in. best not feed the cranky-pants. its like feedin wild animals, they gets over the fear a humans and then when ya stops feedin em, they bites ya. best ta jus leavem lone.