NEW WINTER VEHICLE TEXTURES sooon to be at CMHQ!!!!

Hi all,

For those who don't know, I, Dave "Ol' Blood & Maximus Butticus" Molinarolo have made several winter mods that can be found on CMHQ's 3rd Party Mods section.

Stephan Galambos and I have been working on winter textures in the past together. In fact, the winter Panther A that is up on the site now is a conglomeration between us two.

Honestly I have been using our "co-mods" in my game for a couple of weeks now, including the Panthers, StuGs, and PzIVs. BUT I just wasn't totally satisfied. (No offense to Stephan, of course.) SO after more playing around with my paint program I have finally discovered how to "whiten-up" my original base "grayed" textures.

So in the last couple of days really, since this past weekend I guess, I have been whitening-up my base gray textures with a more transparent effect than Stephan's method. Currently I have the following textures done:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI> PzVIB King Tiger

<LI> PzVIE Tiger

<LI> PzV Panther G (late)

<LI> PzV Panther G

<LI> PzV Panther A

<LI> JgPzV Jagdpanther

<LI> PzIVG

<LI> PzIVH

<LI> PzIVJ

<LI> JgPzIV

<LI> JgPzIV (w/skirt)

<LI> JgPzIV/70

<LI> StuGIIIG

<LI> StuGIIIG (late)

<LI> StuH42

<LI> SuH42 (late)

<LI> StuGIV

<LI> Nashorn

<LI> Hummel

<LI> Pz38(t) Hetzer

<LI> FlammPz 38(t) Hetzer

<LI> PSW 234/1

<LI> PSW 234/2 Puma

<LI> PSW 234/3

<LI> PzIIL Lynx

<LI> SPW 251/1

<LI> SdKfz 7 Gun Tractor

<LI> SdKfz 7/1 Quad-20mm Flak*

<LI> SdKfz 7/2 37mm Flak*

<LI> German Truck

<LI> Kubelwagen

* Flak Guns not done at this time. Will try to get them done by this weekend, hopefully, or before Matt posts them.

All of these textures belong to my set. Some have some shared files that are part of other vehicles. BUT once I get all of the German stuff redone, everything should and will fit together with no odd winterized texture on something that isn't winterized.

I've already sent almost all of them to Madmatt and he sent word that he will start posting them next week in "Maximus Mod Week".

I think you gus will really like these versions, especially the Panthers which I just did in the last 24 hours. The pathetic looking Panther G (late) conversion REALLY came out good. You'll probably start wanting to design snowy scenarios with this one in instead of the other versions. wink.gif

Want a screenshot of the Panthers before they are available at CMHQ? Email me at davem@shawneelink.net . Please don't request the textures themselves, for the zip file is ~1.3MB. The pictures are 110K each. (I have two, one from the front profile and one from the rear profile) In fact, I'll zip them up together. biggrin.gif

------------------

Be sure and check out my texture mods on CMHQ.

Dave "Ol' Blood & Maximus Butticus" Molinarolo

I know, great isn't it??? tongue.giftongue.gif

But I guarantee it'll be worth the wait. They really look good in-game. biggrin.gif

I've got the Ostwind, Wirbelwind, Wespe, Marder II and III, and the SPW250s to go. I also need to get the support guns redone as well, for the Quad-20mm and 37mm FlaK guns are used on the SdKfz as well as by themselves.

------------------

Be sure and check out my texture mods on CMHQ.

Dave "Ol' Blood & Maximus Butticus" Molinarolo