A salute so LD

As we get closer and closer to the release of this outstanding sim I have to take a pause and think of the thousands and thousands of DIFFERENT battles that will be fought out in the future. It almost makes me a little sad that the good old LD will probably never br touched by most of us again after the final release. Never will so many virtual commanders play and replay and test and sit in wonder and amazment at one battle. Like a canteen of water to get us through the desert of time until that package arrives in the mail. I, myself, have loaded and reloaded that scenario so many times to test different attack methods I lost track of the time because I was so impressed by the way those halftracks raced around the flanks to unload a platoon of troops. Classic beta demo fellas.

even if the scenarios we have now don't work directly in the final release, you should be able to edit up some scenarios that bear remarkable resemblances to the First Three.

Regards

Jon

------------------

Ubique

Well, since nobody else is bothering to do the search, I'll muddy the waters with what I remember reading sometime over the last three months:;..... I recall that there will be four scenarios with the demo -- the three available now plus a new one.

Even if I've got it wrong, hopefully I've at least given you some additional words to such for.