JUMBO (as in big) Weekend Update on CMHQ!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Evening my loyal sycophants and rabble rousers! How is everyone this gorgeous Spring evening? Well, I don't really care about all of your pathetic lives and really was just making chit chat in order to keep you from getting right to the meat of this post! tongue.gif

And here is the MEAT:

We have a really cool picture tonight taken from a random force structered and designed battle. The computer made the map and choose the units for me in this one and by the looks of it (still playing) I got the short end of the stick! See why in the POTD.

If it's Friday then it must be time for a good laugh courtesy of Max Molinaro and he again delivers. This time he gives us a peek at a alternate reality which shows how CM COULD have been. And after reading some of the posts recently maybe a more applicable subject would have been ST: Armada...

We have a nice new Hero that comes by way of John Morse who tells us all about one fine day in Germany when Unt. Bahr turned the tide for the fatherland with just his courage and fortitude.

And lastly...errr...lastly, oh hell there was something else...ummm oh yeah! The weekly archive for the POTD's is also ready for viewing.

So there is plenty to keep you occupied, now get over there and enjoy!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

Well, I don't really care about all of your pathetic lives and really was just making chit chat in order to keep you from getting right to the meat of this post! tongue.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey I dont have a pathetic life. I have a pathetic Lifestyle. Theres a difference.

Lewis

PS Theres a guy using Madmatt@mac.com that doesnt finish email games. Perhaps you might mail him.

Hey Madmatt is there something wrong with your site ? When I open it, it shows the update from 12 to 18 of March. confused.gif The worst is that during this current week I chekced everyday and it was fine. I saw all the updates except the one from Saturday.

Do you know what happens ?

------------------

Veni, vidi, vici

Julius Caesar

Guest Madmatt

Jeff,

I just checked it from two seperate systems and all was fine, they both show Saturdays 3-25-2000 as the current with the rest of the updates in tow. Try and clear your cache on your browser and refresh. That should do the trick and if you are still having problems, just private email me and I can help you out further.

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net